How to Find High-Potential Keywords with the Keyword Tool?
As you become a more experienced seller on Amazon, finding high-potential keywords starts to become a priority. High-impact keywords can improve your listing optimization and get you on top of the organic rankings. They can also help you reduce your PPC costs if you know how to use them effectively.
The Keywords Tool is Zonbase’s primary answer to the question, “how can I find high-potential keywords for my Amazon business”. With the Keywords Tool, you can skyrocket your traffic with high-volume keywords that don’t have a lot of competition. Finding these relevant keywords are key not only for your SEO-optimized listings but also for your PPC campaigns.
To help you get started in using this tool, here are the simple steps that you need to follow:
1. Log in to your Zonbase account and look for the Keywords tool under the Sales Optimization section.
2. On the search bar, enter the keyword or product that you want to search for. You can also change the geographic location of your search by clicking the Amazon button at the left of the search bar.
3. Click “Search” to start the tool. Be patient as it will take a few seconds to populate the data. Once done, the Keywords tool will display relevant information about your search. It will show the keyword’s “Smart Score”, which is an indication of how good a keyword is. The lower the Smart Score, the higher the difficulty and less enticing the keywords are.
The Seasonality Indicator shows the interest of people over time. Higher interest means more buzz around the keyword, and this can be an important factor if you are selling seasonal products.
The Word Frequency shows other related terms that are closely associated with your seed keyword. These semantic keywords from the Word Frequency are good sources of related keywords that you can use for your SEO-optimized listings.
4. At the bottom of the page, you will see other keywords that are related to the seed keyword you have chosen. It will show the estimated monthly search volume as well as the Smart Score of the keywords. If you are mining for information on other related products or keywords that you can use, the recommendations for high-potential keywords can be found here.
You can also use Advanced Filters to narrow down the results even more. You can use criteria such as Monthly Search Volume, Smart Score, Competing Products Range, Title Density Range, Include/Exclude Keywords, and even the best Season for the keywords. This will help you include or exclude any keyword from the final results.
5. Finally, you can click on the Export button to download the data you need in CSV or Excel Format.
For further assistance, please feel free to contact our support at email@example.com or you can contact us through Live chat!