How to Integrate Additional Stores in ZonBase?
2) By clicking on the “AMZ Manager”, the Profits Preview Demo screen will be displayed. Here, you need to click on the "Get Started" button.
3) After clicking on the “Get Started” button you will be redirected to the “Connect to Amazon” screen with the first step to select Marketplace.
4) Users can add multiple stores for different marketplaces from the drop-down list.
5) Just for an example, you go with “Amazon US” and click “Continue”.
6) The second step is to Connect with the Amazon Seller Central Account by clicking the “Continue” button.
7) It directs to the Amazon Seller Central account as per the marketplace selected in the first step.
8) You can select the merchant and marketplace and click on the “Select Account” button.
9) Now you need to authorize the “Authorize Proficient Supply” page by checking the box and clicking “Confirm”.
10) Now the last step is to Save the Details in our Zonbase system.
11) Click “Save”, the store is integrated successfully then it asks to link/Sign-In the PPC Automation. Click “Allow” if you want to link it.
If clicks “Cancel” the user can link it from here the link provided.
Where it again goes to the same page and then by just clicking the “ allow” button you can Link/ Sign-in the PPC Automation.
12) Now to add the additional stores – Click on the “Add New Store” button and follow the same process.
Also, the user can now add a Kindle account too by clicking “Click Here to Connect”- Kindle.
Here, you just have to enter the Store Name and select the Marketplace, then Click confirm.
It should direct to connect the account for kindle. Click “Continue” (here we don’t connect with the seller central account just the PPC Automation).
The user can switch from kindle to amazon seller central account back by clicking.
Another place where you can add the profits store.
When clicked, it directs to the Store Manager screen. Then you need to follow the same steps as mentioned above.
This was our step-to-step guide on "How to Integrate Aditional Stores in Zonbase".
If you have any further queries you can always reach out to us at Support@zonbase.com and we'd be happy to help you out :)