How to use the Listify Tool?
If you are looking to build a database of curated keywords that are relevant to your product listings, Zonbase’s Listify tool is the perfect solution.
Listify helps make it easy for you to curate a keyword list without having to spend hours doing manual keyword research. By filling up the field with relevant keywords and striking out all the keywords you have already used, Listify helps make listing optimization so much easier.
Here are the steps you need to follow in order to create a keyword database using Listify.
1. Log in to your Zonbase account. Look for the Listify tool in the left section of your dashboard, under the Listing Optimization section.
2. Enter the ASIN or the URL of the product that you want to extract keywords from, in the search bar. You can also change the geographical location of the Amazon Marketplace you want to search for (United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Spain, Germany, Mexico, France, and Italy.)
3. A list of all the keywords and phrases related to the product you have searched will now appear. These keywords are the recommended ones that you should use whenever you try to make an optimized product listing.
Clicking “Clear All Keywords” will remove all the keywords in your database. You can also add keywords manually by clicking the Add More Keywords button. (You can also clear and add phrases in the Phrases Section)
4. In the Listing Analysis section, you will be able to see all the technical analyses of the product listing you have chosen as your reference. This section includes an Evaluation Score, which scores the listing depending on how it followed Amazon’s best practices. A high score means a well-optimized listing while a low score means a poorly-written listing. It also includes:
Media Analysis (which evaluates how good the images used in the listings are)
Write-Up Analysis (how well written the title and contents are)
Review Analysis (how many valid reviews are in the listing)
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the listing optimization section. Under this section, Listify will show the Title, Bullet Points, Description, and Search Terms of the product that you have chosen. This will be your reference point once you start to make your own version of your product listing.
At the left part of the page, you will see a blank space where you can write your own version of your listing using the competitor’s product as your reference. You can now use all the keywords and phrases that were given to you by Listify for your listing optimization. Try to include as many keywords and phrases as you can.
If you need further assistance, just send an email to email@example.com or use our Live Chat.