Integrating your Amazon Store with the ZonBase Platform
Accessing AMZ ManagerFirst, you need to sign in to your Zonbase account. Once you are signed in, you need to click on your Zonbase profile and select “AMZ Manager” from the drop-down menu.
By clicking on the “AMZ Manager”, the Profits Preview Demo screen will be displayed. Here, you need to click on the "Get Started" button.
1. After clicking on the “Get Started” button you will be redirected to the “Connect to Amazon” screen with the first step to select Marketplace.
2. Users can add multiple stores for different marketplaces from the drop-down list.
3. Just for an example, you go with “Amazon US” and click “Continue”.
Connecting to Amazon Seller Central
1. The next step is to Connect with the Amazon Seller Central Account by clicking the “Continue” button.
2. It directs to the Amazon Seller Central account as per the marketplace selected in the first step.
3. You can select the merchant and marketplace and click on the “Select Account” button.
4. Now you need to authorize the “Authorize Proficient Supply” page by checking the box and clicking “Confirm”.
5. Now the last step is to Save the Details in our Zonbase system.
Linking PPC Automation (Optional)
1. Click “Save”, Once the store is integrated successfully it asks to link/Sign-In the PPC Automation. Click “Allow” if you want to link it.
2. If click “Cancel” the user can link it from here to the link provided.
3. Where it again goes to the same page and then by just clicking the “ allow” button you can Link/ Sign-in the PPC Automation.
4. Now to add the additional stores – Click on the “Add New Store” button and follow the same process.
Connecting Kindle Account (Optional)
1. Also, the user can now add a Kindle account by clicking “Click Here to Connect”- Kindle.
2. Here, you just have to enter the Store Name and select the Marketplace, then Click confirm.
3. It should be directed to the account for Kindle. Click “Continue” (here we don’t connect with the seller central account just the PPC Automation).
4. The user can switch from Kindle to the Amazon Seller Central account back by clicking.
Another place where you can add the profits store.
When clicked, it directs to the Store Manager screen. Then you need to follow the same steps as mentioned above.
In conclusion, this step-by-step guide offers newcomers a straightforward method for integrating your Amazon store into ZonBase, ensuring efficient management and optimization.
If you have any further queries you can always reach out to us at Support@zonbase.com and we'd be happy to help you out :)